Who To Contact 

The Parish Council 

If you have an issue or need information we will do our best to help but may have to refer you to the unitary authority if it is their area of responsibility. 
You can contact the clerk using the Contact us form 
All Blacktoft councillors are required to make a declaration of interest about any disclosable pecuniary interest they have which could interfere with council business. A register of interests is held by East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 
Paul Nicholson 
Vice Chairman 
Graham Sweeting 
Michael Bayston 
Mark Falkingham 
Alan Hughes 
Sheila Mason 
Robert J Thompson 
Robert S Thompson 
Victoria Nicholson 
Wayne Rostron 
Joyce Rostron 
Joanne Leeman 
East Riding of Yorkshire Council 
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is our unitary authority and has responsibility in following areas and services: 
Highways, roads and street maintenance 
Schools and education 
Social services and community care 
Parks and open spaces 
Community safety and involvement 
Housing and Council Tax benefits 
Leisure centres and libraries 
Economic development and business support 
Trading Standards 
Births, deaths marriages and life events 
Environmental protection and licensing 
Recycling and waste collections 
Planning and development control 
Local land charges 
Applying for housing 
Elections and electoral register 
More information and contacts for these services can be found at 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings